Monday, May 16, 2011

Support

Since going through all this immigration stuff I have been active in a couple different groups of tons of people that are separated from a loved one for immigration reasons. This past week I've just really appreciated all the support and realized what a huge difference it makes in my own attitude to realize I'm not alone and there are people that really and truly understand.

In these groups there have been posts the past couple days of sudden deportation but there are also others who may be reunited with a spouse after years of separation. My heart goes out to all you out there that are going through your own personal journey with different problems that have arisen because of the current immigration process.

Thanks so much for all the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment