Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Gretchen

Well, normally I'm not too partial to Gretchen Wilson songs...However, I heard her new song on the radio the other day and I have to say I was impressed..

It's called 'I'd love to be your last'. I love this part--

"When I wake up tomorrow I'm gonna wrap my arms around you
And thank my lucky stars I found you
Cause I know your heart has so much more than anyone has
Touched before, and nothing matter more to me than that" - Gretchen Wilson

This is one of those times when I am so thankful to say I can enjoy all different genres of music. (prime example for all you country music haters!) :) Yeahh, it's sappy but I suppose we all could use some sappiness every now and then!

I do like country music lyrics..normally classic but dang!- Gretchen really stepped up this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment