Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Traveling Toddler

Oh, and by the way to any of you parents out there thinking of traveling with a toddler...Don't bother googling tips on such an adventure. It's a lot of useless rambling.
For example (this is my favorite) -http://www.squidoo.com/toddlertravel
Check out Tip Number 9-"Be wary of drugs-Your kid may get hyper."
Wow. All I can say....Wow.
Or number 13-"Ask for help but don't expect babysitting."
Once again....Wow. WHO is going to ask some random person for so much help (if any help at all) that it would constitute as babysitting. I would rather pull my own, no matter how hard, than have some random person handling my child. This should be against any mother's internal instincts. Geez Louise.

And I stand to reason.....Don't waste your time reading tips on traveling with toddlers...Unless you need some free entertainment once your little one has gone to sleep at night..Then it's worth your time for sure.
Not to the hometown yet so quite a trip ahead of us tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment