Sunday, January 16, 2011

No ifs, ands, or buts

I have officially completed,professionally assembled, and mailed in the additional evidence packet for Chucho's case!

I feel nervous..No, I'm anxious!

My mind is running rampant with What ifs?.. What if the packet gets lost in the mail? What if I forgot to include one important letter? What if I wrote his case number wrong on the front? What if, What if, What if? (And obviously there's too many to even continue past the arrival of the documents..There's a million that just include the mailing process.)

Geez. I sure will be glad when he's back and all the paperwork is completed.

However, it is a comfort to know I'm not alone as there are thousands of others in our situation with the immigration process..Thousands (TO THINK!) who are also anxiously awaiting the return of a loved one and the relief that comes at the end of the journey and re-unification...and definitely not alone as I'm sure every single one of us spouse petitioners is anxiously awaiting the end of the immigration-related ifs, ands, or buts.

I suppose at the end of the day all I can do is cross my fingers and hope for the best...Here goes....

(Goodbye ifs,ands,buts and HELLO bright possibilities!)

No comments:

Post a Comment